Why do we need oxygen?

Oxygen is a colorless, odorless gas that makes up about 21% of the atmosphere. Oxygen is at the center of every biochemical process in our living bodies. 90% of your body's energy comes from oxygen while the remaining 10% comes from food and water. You can survive for weeks without food and water, but without oxygen - not more than a few minutes.

Nature has proven that healing cannot take place without appropriate oxygen levels in the body's tissues. Many serious health problems start from and are complicated by our body having low oxygen levels.

Without adequate oxygen levels in the tissues, the body's natural healing process fails to function properly and we begin to see damaged tissues, decreased tissue function, slow healing, wrinkles, dry and sagging skin, aging, fatigue, and a variety of other serious symptoms.

How many of you know : Anaerobic bacteria, toxins, viruses, parasites, and fungi have one thing in common? None of the above can survive in an oxygen rich environment in your body!!!

Oxygen feeds your body, supports your immune system, destroys toxic substances and promotes the growth of new cells. Insufficient oxygen affects the wellbeing of most people today by being the prime cause of illnesses and issues such as premature aging. Adequate oxygen levels in your body will keep you in balance and healthy.

Oxygen is the most important nutrient available on earth.

If you are interested in your appearance, staying younger & healthy and keeping your mind and body refreshed and rejuvenated consider Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy.